2008-09-18

Stupid things that I've done so far.

On Tuesday, I got up late and still felt sick.Since I didn't go to the class last Friday, I thought that I should be there as soon as possible. Therefore, I rode my bike to Kemicentrum, which is a tiring work. I felt tired and sicker when I arrived. What's more, there was nobody in the seminarroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My cell phone was run out of money, so I had to borrow one from a stranger!
I felt soooooooo embarrassed!!!

Last night, I thought that it would be nice to have a cup of tea with huge endless readings. I went to kitchen for the tea, and chatted with Carl. so far things went very well. After I went back to my room, just like in one minute, I knocked over my tea..........

Today, I knew that we would have a conference in a different place, but I forgot to write the address down. This explains why I'm still in my room.

I planned to bake cheese cake today, so I went to Netto for philadephia..
I need 250g, but the avialable ones are 200g per box.
I bought 3 boxes of philadephia, and I didn't realize that I've bought 600g cream cheese until back to my corridor.

yeah!

沒有留言: